Cultivating the Scholar-Activist: Trans-disciplinary Pathways to Racial Justice
“Cultivating the Scholar Activist: Trans-disciplinary Pathways to Racial Justice,” provides an opportunity for participants to critically reflect upon their own relationships with racism and to work collectively, across disciplines, to glean new insights and to strategize collaborative efforts toward racial justice.
This conference is designed for:
- Prospective students exploring graduate education in one of Vanderbilt’s professional schools;
- Current VU graduate and professional students;
- Members of the broader community interested in deepening their reflection and practice around racial justice.
Co-sponsored by the Vocations in Racial Justice: Trans-disciplinary Activist/Practitioner/Scholar (TAPS), Office of Religious Life and the University Chaplain, the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, The Martha Ingram Commons, Vanderbilt Peabody College, and the Schools of Divinity, Law, Medicine, and Nursing.
- The Gathering: A Princeton Seminary BTLI Event
- Jul 18 2018 - Jul 20 2018
- 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM