DO GOOD X STARTUP ACCELERATOR
DO GOOD X
SEPTEMBER 13 – NOVEMBER 10, 2017
The Ark on Lake Lanier | Gainesville, GA
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JULY 17, 2017
(Applicants will be notified on August 1, 2017)
What can I expect? An accelerator program offering diversity, collaboration, and comprehensive tools that are essential for pushing your big idea into reality.
If selected, you will gain a theological and moral framework for thinking about social entrepreneurship, develop your project through engaging business development processes within a community of peers, learn from and pitch to seasoned entrepreneurs, and work with business experts and coaches. You will also leave with clarity about next steps and a viable plan to launch your idea to do good.
Who is this for? DO GOOD X Accelerator is perfect for those who attended DO GOOD X Jump Start and completed Path by Plywood or for those who have a clear idea for a business that can bring more good to the world.
What does it cost? $1500 for an individual working on an idea or a project. $1000 per person for teams of two or more people working on the same idea or project. (Limited scholarships are available. Teams are not eligible.)
What does it include?
- DO GOOD X Jump Start
- DO GOOD X Boot Camp
- Participation in a 6-week online course, Path by Plywood, with weekly interactive video sessions between all participants of the startup accelerator program
- Lodging for Jump Start and Boot Camp at the Ark on Lake Lanier
- All meals for the duration of the program
- Community of diverse peers to collaborate with extensively, to challenge your idea and invest in your success
- Expertise and stories from local leaders
- Pitch event at the conclusion of program, with mentors and potential funders present
- Summer Institute: Public Theology, Racial Justice, and the Fight for Democracy
- Jun 04 2018 - Jun 08 2018
- 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM