Thank you for supporting KineticsLive.com. We launched one year ago and it has been a great ride. Check out our most popular articles and videos from 2012. Stay tuned, the best is yet to come!
Please take time to join our Congo Campaign Group.
- Black Politics Beyond the Ballot Box
- Obama, Jamal Bryant and the Politics of Selective Outrage
- Same Sex Marriage Lobby Teaches Important Lesson: When Will Black People Learn It?
- What Black Intellectuals Should Say To President Obama
- Local and National Leaders Endorse Major Neill Franklin for Baltimore City Police Commissioner
- The Village is on Fire: Reflections from Samuel DeWitt Proctor Conference 2012
- Obama and the Death of African-American Politics
- HBCU, Future at Stake in Fight Against Segregation in Maryland Higher Education
- Obama, War and the Black Church: Revisiting the Politics of Jesus
- In Whose Image: Trayvon Martin and the War on Black Male Identity
- Homosexuality In The House of God
- Pastor Jamal H. Bryant and Dr. Jeremiah Wright discuss President Obama, Liberation Theology, Politics, Religion and more
- Keri Day: Black Women, the Black Church, and the Struggle to Thrive in America
- Pastor Eric King – Caregiver
- The Future of the African American Church – Smith to Smith
- Rev. Dr. Teresa Fry Brown: Preachers Must Stop Preaching “Give Me, Give Me”
- Rev. Neichelle Guidry Jones Speaks on the Integration of Black History & Culture with Biblical Studies
- Empowering Voices speaks with Dr. Vanessa Lovelace
- Pastor Jamal Bryant and Father Michael Pfleger Discuss Religion, Race and Politics
- Dr. Cynthia Hale – Challenges Facing the 21st Century Church