Rahiel Tesfamariam, Founder and Editorial Director of Urban Cusp, Breaks the Silence!
Say Yes! Join Faith leaders and Break the Silence.
Since 1996, an estimated 6 million have died in the Congo. Millions of women have been raped and millions have been displaced as a result of the violence. This conflict is considered the worst humanitarian crisis in the world, and the deadliest since World War II.Please join us and Say Yes! Break the Silence by lending your voice and spreading the word. Here is how you can help:
- Host Screening of Crisis in the Congo
- Join faith leaders in our “Say Yes! Break the Silence” PSA Campaign
- Sign the petition to fully implement the Obama Law: http://congoweek.org/petitions
- Join the global movement and participate in Congo Week October 20 – 26, 2013. www.congoweek.org
- Support youth movements on the ground: www.congoconnect.org
- Congo Christian Worship Resources
For more information contact Jamye Wooten @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Group – Break the Silence (Congo Campaign)