“Digital technologies are changing and evolving constantly,” writes Bourgeois, author of Ministry in the Digital Age – Strategies and best practices for a post-website world. How with these shift in media impact the Black church? Should Black churches use social media differently? Will access to social media level the playing field for smaller ministries?
- Should Black churches use social media differently?
- How has social media changed American religion?
- Can social media lead to religious commitment?
- What are some of the new models of the church in a new media world?
- Are smartphones helping to bridge the digital divide?
- Jamye Wooten Kinetics Communications, LLC
- Marla Frederick Harvard University
- Rev. Tony Lee Community Of Hope AME Church
- Monica Coleman MonicaColeman.com
Jamye Wooten Kinetics Communications, LLC
– See more at: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/21121#sthash.uKXRks4Z.dpuf